Company Information" Microsoft® Certified Partner organization Microsoft Business Solutions - Dynamics GP ™ since 1993."
Since 1994, Computer Productivity Services Inc. has specialized in providing business solutions for Flexographic Converters and Wholesale Distribution firms using package and in-house, custom developed software based on Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Our business management solutions are relied upon by flexographic converters all over North America. Our clients range from two to thirty-two press operations. Many clients have ISO and UL certifications. Our add on applications, such as Bar Code Labeling is used by numerous companies ranging in industry from food service and medical to military.
Our solutions are developed with technologies and techniques developed by Microsoft®. All Accounting and Inventory modules are developed by Microsoft Dynamics GP and modified by us to suit the needs of our clients.
- Financial Stability. Computer Productivity Services is privately owned and debt free. We have been consistently profitable every year since inception.
- Flexo Specific. Our manufacturing system is designed specifically for converters and wholesale distribution firms. Software for converters is our business.
- Maturity. We have been working exclusively in the Windows environment for over 15 years. We are growing at a sustained rate every year.
- Sustained Growth. Our programming department continues to add new products and features.
- Architecture. Approximately 85% of our software is standard software from Microsoft Dynamics GP. Most of the System Management, Financial Management, Cash Management, Inventory Management, People Management and Customer Relationship Management software is Microsoft Dynamics GP . You have the advantage in terms of investment protection, features, technology, training and support.
With over 25 years systems and business experience, we can help. Contact us:
Computer Productivity Services Inc.
1-888-867-4741 or 905-847-7746
***Computer Productivity Services Inc. does not make unsolicited phone calls to request personal or financial information or fix your computer. ***
If you receive such a phone call, please contact the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre: http://www.antifraudcentre-centreantifraude.ca/english/reportit_howtoreportfraud.html